Property Lawyer Position
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic property solicitor with 0-2 years PQE to join our successful property team to help support our continued growth.
Our property team works for a number of local businesses as well as clients from a wider national and international base which means that we are able to offer high quality and varied work.
We are looking for someone to support and work closely with the team and to support both our commercial clients as well as help us with our high-end residential property work.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and proactive and ideally your training and experience will have been gained in a reputable firm covering both commercial and residential property matters.
We are looking for someone who has:
* a good general grounding in property law with acute attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* knowledge and experience of a range of property transactions to include; landlord and tenant, freehold and leasehold sales and acquisitions, first registration of land, residential property sales and purchases;
* the ability to work independently when required as well as part of a team;
* a real interest in business development with the ability to build both internal and external networks and professionally represent the firm alongside your colleagues (don’t worry, you won’t be left to go it alone until you’re ready!);
* a passion for delivering a client-focused service which delivers clear, commercially considered solutions and advice.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, resilient, innovative and committed to becoming part of our forward- thinking team.
You will be working as part of the Property team comprising 1 Partner, a Senior Consultant 1 Associate, a Chartered Legal Executive, and a Legal Assistant.
We will support you to develop your skills and experience and there are excellent prospects here for career development.
Usual working hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
* Flexible / agile / home working
* Individual and firm performance related bonus scheme
* Career development
* 25 days holiday a year + public holidays
Details of salary and benefits on application. Please apply with your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org