We develop close relationships with our clients and get to know their businesses so that each client knows that, where they are in any doubt, they can give us a quick call to run through any issue whatsoever, and they frequently do.
Whether you are seeking expert advice on a highly technical matter, such as a business restructure with potential redundancies and want us to walk you through every step of the process, or are fairly confident that you are handling the matter correctly and simply want to run your plan through with your solicitor to make sure that you are the correct approach to achieve the desired outcome, we are happy to help.
Bespoke People Management Packages
For a regular subscription fee, we provide employment law and HR support services tailored to your needs.
Service options within our subscription packages can include:
• A review of your current contracts and handbook with drafting of recommended updates
• A dedicated telephone legal support helpline
• Drafting assistance with HR letters and documents
• Correspondence and key document checking service
• Assistance with HR processes such as disciplinary, grievance, performance management and decision making
• Assistance with family leave requests and discrimination issues
• Advice on termination and exit arrangements
• Site-based sessions to consult and advise on HR projects or miscellaneous matters at your request. These sessions could also be used for training if you would prefer.
• Insurance cover – This option allows us to offer a service akin to that offered by the larger business services providers, but on a personal level.
A. Hourly rate
If you simply wish to pay-as-you-go, we offer a standard hourly rate option. We can open a general file for you with advice to be provided at the hourly rate of the lawyer providing the advice. You will be billed for the advice provided on a monthly basis.
B. Pre-paid bundles
This option works by you pre-paying for a 10 hour block of consultation time to be used whenever and however you wish (for example, for quarterly HR project meetings at your premises, telephone or skype consultations, drafting assistance or any combination of the services outlined above). Because you are pre-paying for time, we are able to offer a reduction on our usual hourly rates.
C. Annual subscription with optional insurance cover
We can also offer the option of a subscription service for unlimited employment law advice, on-site assistance and training if required.
You design the package that fits your needs and the pricing option that suits you.
Complementary initial consultations with our specialist employment lawyers are provided with no obligation to proceed.
Click here for our Employment and HR Services Brochure
Click here for our latest employment Facts and Figures Brochure.
Click here for our article on recording disciplinary and grievance procedures.